with these fine supporters on our side.
Thank you to our community supporters. Please support those who support us, when you can. It really helps. We are supported by memberships, donations, sponsors and granting agencies.
Station on the Green • Creemore Log Cabin
It’s a wrap!
The volunteer committee for the 5th annual Creemore Festival of the Arts wishes to thank everyone who supported and enjoyed the exhibits and shows around town last weekend. We hope the work you saw and the people you met made you feel connected to the community and inspired by the creativity that surrounds us.
We couldn’t do it without you – our members, sponsors, volunteers and, of course, the artists and their weekend hosts.
2016 FESTIVAL PROGRAM
- Presented by Purple Hills Arts & Heritage Society
- A proud part of the Clearview Small Halls Festival
OUR COMMON THREADS
SAT. OCT. 1 & SUN. OCT. 2 . 10 am to 4 pm
- INFORMATION BOOTH AT STATION ON THE GREEN
- ART ON DISPLAY IN BUSINESSES AND STUDIOS AROUND CREEMORE
OPENING NIGHT PREVIEW
FRI. SEPT. 30 . 5 pm to 7 pm
- Reception sponsored by Chestnut Park’s Cheryl MacLaurin & Rob McAleer
- Station on the Green, 10 Caroline St.